Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Sight Word Games!

I just finished a Sight Word Game that is too cute! 

It is dog-themed, with each player choosing a dog to move around the game board.  As students play, they pick up bones and read the words on them.  If they read them correctly, they get to put the bones on their dog bowls until all the spaces are full.  The first player to cover their dog bowl wins!

I made 2 different versions, one has the first 100 Fry Sight Words, and the other has the Pre-Primer and Primer words from the Dolch lists.

I am planning on making more, with the next 100 Fry words and the grade 1-3 words from the Dolch lists. 

Who's Got My Bone? - A Fry Sight Word Game      Who's Got My Bone? - A Fry Sight Word Game     Who's Got My Bone? - A Fry Sight Word Game    
 
Click {HERE} to go to my TPT Store and purchase the Fry version!
 
Click {HERE} to go to my TPT Store and purchase the Dolch version!

No comments:

Post a Comment