Sunday, March 17, 2013

WOW! Making resources is fun!

Wow!  I don't know what happened, it seemed like creating resources to use in the classroom was an impossible, insurmountable, task.  But then I did it.  And now that I've started, I'm hooked!  I'm downloading free clip art, backgrounds, frames and fonts and purchasing lots too and having a blast creating stuff I will definitely use in my classroom, and hopefully others will find handy too!

I have so many ideas of things I want to make - most are things I'm planning to use in the next few months anyways, so at least my spending on TPT should be curbed now.  But my poor TA and SA are not going to be pleased that they will still be laminating and assembling more resources!  Ah well, they can be bought off with triple salted black licorice and sunflower seeds.

It's soooo nice having a student teacher in the room!  With her in there, I actually have some spare time on the weekends, like right now, to create some resources.  Since she is teaching a measurement unit to the grade 2-4's and has started teaching about time, I created a bunch of match the clock to the time games and SCOOT! games she could use too! 

I'm so addicted!

All my products are available from my TPT store which you can find HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment